The paper submission and submission-related queries should be forwarded to conference Email: email@example.com.
We welcome high-quality articles reporting unique and unpublished results of conceptual, experimental, and theoretical work or study in any of the topic areas mentioned in Call For Papers. When a manuscript is submitted, it suggests that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
General Paper Submission Guidelines
- All paper submissions should be made to Conference Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Author should attach the full paper mentioning the subject as “New Submission”. All queries related to submission should be forwarded to conference Email.
- Paper submissions should be in MS-Word/PDF.
- The article should be written in English; either American or British use is acceptable, but not both.
- Papers which are simultaneously submitted to this conference and other events or publication venues as well as submissions that do not utilize the correct formatting template may not be accepted.
- A paper should not include more than 6 authors. If included, a detailed description should be provided on the research contribution of each author to the paper.
- All papers will be double-blind peer-reviewed and must fulfill the scientific standards of originality and academic ex
- The submitting/corresponding author is responsible for ensuring that all other co-authors have authorized the article's publication and assumes responsibility for the manuscript throughout submission and peer review.
- You will receive an email notification if you research work is accepted or rejected. Only the authors of the accepted paper can register to the conference.
The paper should be structured as follows:
- Results & Findings
- Conclusion & Future Scope
- Acknowledgements (when appropriate)
Evaluation Process and Decision
- All accepted papers submitted for publication will be checked with anti-plagiarism software to check the overlapping/similarity index of the content with already published material.
- The papers with high overlapping/similarity index will be rejected strightaway.
- All other submissions will be sent for double blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to the conference’s topics of interest, originality, significance, and clarity.
- Submissions failing to comply with paper formatting and allowed number of authors will be rejected without reviews.
The notification will be emailed to the author based on the reviewers’ feedback. The Notification will be e-mailed to authors under any of the three categories
a. Accepted [Corresponding author will receive an official acceptance letter as an attachment with the Email]
b. May be accepted with minor/major changes
Conference Policy and Ethics:
The authors should abide to the guidelines mentioned below before submitting the paper, if any dispute arises during peer review or after acceptance and publication and if authors are unable to give a valid explanation, ICEAMST 2023 retains the right to remove a submission from the editing process.
Articles submitted to the conference should provide new and previously unpublished research. In the academic context, adhering to ethical standards is important. As a result, any act of plagiarism will not be allowed. If an author is discovered to have plagiarized, the submission will be automatically rejected.